What do you actually see when your too close?
If I was to show you a picture of a single plant or object and nothing else around it what would you be seeing? Would you be able to determine where I was and what was actually happening in the picture, maybe. Still it would be hard to get a full read on everything have a picture that was so close up. Can we apply this to our
school work?
I say yes! Working with an assignment is a project that has to be completed every time we sit down to do homework. My first and foremost example is a five page research essay I have to write. I can't look at each page and write what I want and expect the final copy to come out making sense, I have to take a step back and look at the whole picture every once and a while. This way I ensure that my entire paper connects and makes the reader understand exactly what I wanted to get across. I can't show him what I think by giving him a ton of close up pictures, I have to give him a few close up and then a couple big picture to show exactly what's going on.
This can be related to the Gospel as well. We can learn about all the lesson that are involved and follow the simple commandments to the tee, but we still need to see what's happening in the big picture. We need to have something to look forward to, in this case eternal life, that we are working for. It's easy to have faith if we know that we will achieve happiness. Keep in mind the big picture throughout your life and it will help you make sense of the close and simple shots.
This can be related to the Gospel as well. We can learn about all the lesson that are involved and follow the simple commandments to the tee, but we still need to see what's happening in the big picture. We need to have something to look forward to, in this case eternal life, that we are working for. It's easy to have faith if we know that we will achieve happiness. Keep in mind the big picture throughout your life and it will help you make sense of the close and simple shots.
Dixie Rock Photo Shoot
I have recently received a new SLR camera, which is a blast to use. I've been out on a couple photo shoots but I haven't created any master pieces yet. I hope to continue the use of it and get some fairly decent photo's.
No comments:
Post a Comment