Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nelson Mandela
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"
   I've had a  couple days to observe my family in day to day activities. I want to point out that each and every one of us does have a light shining around us, we just need to let it shine. My brother Jaxen can find something fun in everything that he does, Rafe can get anyone to be annoyed and laugh at the same time. My mothers is the greatest mom ever, don't tell her that I said that. My grandma is the most caring and understanding person I have ever known. My grandfather has no bounds to his gifts and his personality. My great grandma will take care of anyone and do just about anything that you ask of her without questions. My Dad is the hardest working person that I know of. My step-mom is always thoughtful and caring. My step-brothers and sisters all fall into this category, although Kinny can get on my biggest nerves for some reason. The point is that every person has the light, we just need to let is shine.  

Soccer Game - Jaxen



He always comes out on top.


Defense STUD.


He was happy with a tie, tough game.
   Jaxen played a soccer game over the weekend and you know I took my camera to that. I got some pretty awesome action shots, there a lot of fun to take actually. He is playing on the U14 team because there wasn't enough kids in his grade to makes teams. To remedy this they just moved all the kids up a level, that's why Jaxen looks so tiny to everyone else. His opponents are all three to four years older, of course he still shows them up I taught him well!

No comments:

Post a Comment