Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo Shoot - Arches, Moab UT

Arches National Park

   Living in Moab I have the opportunity to hike into Arches anytime I want. Once I got my camera I had to take a trip there to see what I could capture. Besides the blasting wind and the occasional rain it wasn't all that bad, but hey that's good for Moab most of the time.

Photo's


I love Rafe's pose!



He only made it half way...then he needed a nap.



What an EPIC father.



Thoughts


   Just about everyone in the world knows the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, but has everyone seen it. I can honestly say some of these photos here, especially the one with my Dad in it and the last one of my little brother, are worth much more than a thousand words to me. I love my family and how good they are to me. Granted my Dad sure knows how to make someone work, and can be kinda mean, but he know's exactly when to be mean and when to just care. I must say thank you, to my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment