Family Portraits
For some time I have been trying to take pictures of all my family and what they are like, capture their personality so to speak. If you don't know by now I'll inform you, most people are very shy when it comes to pictures and it's so true with my family. I only know a couple people that are photogenic, they seem to be rare and hard to find. That only means I'm going to have to work a little harder to get good pictures of my family.
Boys
| Jaxen had to show everyone this... |
Rafe is one of those kids that doesn't really want to have pictures of him. I did get some pretty good ones with just his portrait, but that was for my class and I threatened him. It's funny how pictures can capture a moment and yet show as video. Honestly the worst part of taking pictures is having to deal with portraits.
Portraits
Portraits are pictures that have people in them. Every picture here is a portrait of someone in my family. There are a couple different types of portraits. Environmental portraits are pictures that show someone in their setting. Jaxen jumping or myself sitting on the playground are examples of this. No context portraits are pretty self explanatory. There pictures that just have a person with no other context. There really hard to take and even harder to get the subject to cooperate.
Girls
| Grandma is going to kill me if she sees this. |
Family
Now your going to have to deal with my little bit of philosophy for today. It's nothing new from what many people have been saying since the beginning of time. FAMILY is so important to each and every one of us in this world. Take a moment to imagine where you would be if you had a different family. Would you even be the same person that you are today? I can honestly say I would not be where I am at all. I have been blessed my entire life to have a supportive and wonderful family. I know there are people out there that can't say the same and I truly feel sorry for them. If there is one thing in this world that I can't live without it is family.
No comments:
Post a Comment