St. George Photo Shoot
These photo's were actually all taken in Ancestral Square in downtown St. George. Chandis and her family had a photo shoot session, no not with me I only wish I was that good. They were taking pictures as a family and I took the time to shoot some of my own pictures. Of course I got a couple shots in on the family though too...
| A young aspiring model. |
| Sorry Chandis I had to put it up...! |
| I don't know exactly who owned these. |
| This shot was an accident. |
Thoughts
I only spent a half hour taking these pictures but I think I got some good ones. I usually like to take pictures of nature and landscapes, buildings and people are hard to photograph. In the ends its all still fun no matter who or what is in the picture. I made sure to put Chandis in these photos I know how much she loves pictures and how much she loves other people to look at them.
No comments:
Post a Comment