Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Going the Distance

Good Intentions

   Someone got mad at me today for not paying attention on English, at the same time I was done with the assignment and the paper we've been working on for three weeks. Do I get correct him and tell him that I am not paying attention because I'm done? Or do I just let it go and ignore him, let him keep up his so called "hard work" and "dedication". All is well because I know I will get a better grade than him, and I'm not concerned about my project. It just really bugs me that he has the guts to call me out, especially when I KNOW he is the one really needing to pay attention, not focus on what I'm doing. Anyway what I am trying to say is we all have good intentions, but that doesn't always get across. I'm sure he only wanted to help me in the long run, but frankly I just won't see it that way.


   A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.” I'd like to call myself a gentleman after reading this quote.
Fun Pictures


















What a day! Jaxen loves his parkour. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment