One Amazing Kid
Have you notice those people around that are just amazing...? Have you ever done something yourself that warrants respect...?
This week at Denny's I witnessed an act that blew me away and showed service at its roots.
This young man took a homeless bum off the streets to Denny's and bought him a meal, something I'm sure this young man took for granted and this old bum never got to enjoy.
We watched as this kid talked to him and provided company while he ate his food rather fast I must say. At the end when this young man was about to leave he noticed that the bum didn't have a belt and his pants were falling off. He took his own belt and offered it to this man. He showed service that night that was remarkable. Chandis threw out the idea of paying for his meal, I'm still kicking myself for not doing it.
Dixie Car Show
This weekend in St. George there was a little mini car show. There was a total of ten cars I think, it was nothing compared to the car show that is in Moab. It was fun to go take pictures though and see the cars that people had to offer. It got me excited for the car show that is coming up in Moab. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to go...!
No comments:
Post a Comment