Action Shots
Taking pictures of people in action is always hard to do. Taking those pictures when there is water around and you afraid of you camera melting is only that much harder. Over the weekend I had to opportunity to take my brothers to the pool and get some pictures of them in action. It went alright...
Underwater Shots
I finally got Jaxen to take some time out of his play time to come take some shots with me. I wanted to take pictures of him underwater, which is harder than it sounds. We played around with it for a while and I had a blast taking pictures and trying to keep my camera dry...!
Thoughts
Cameras are so fun! Besides the work of keeping it dry I had a blast taking pictures of my brothers. It actually drained my battery and I had to drive back to cedar to get my camera. I need to have it tomorrow for my brothers soccer games. That I won't miss taking pictures of...!
No comments:
Post a Comment