Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trials and Tribulation

Trials and Tribulation

Why do we have trials in our life...? Why can't everything just work out perfectly and the day always go smoothly...? We need trials more than we think. I've noticed that much of the time I want trials to go away. I may ask for them to be levitated and watered down. Or sometimes I just don't want them to show up at all. I now know that this is wrong.

Trials are in our life to strengthen us. Look at them as practice. We go through them like drills and if we are dedicated and try our hardest we'll come out better and close to our goal. 

Through our choices we usually suffer some form of pain. There are people in this world that turn from God in pain, and there are people that grow closer. We must try and be those that grow closer. Pray for trials to help us grow stronger. Be aware of the effects that occur during these trials and use them to benefit you. Don't turn away from the Lord as a result of trials, pain, and tribulation.

Hidden Valley Photo Shoot


I don't know why they look fuzzy. I promise there clear normally!






I've decided I want a new lens for me camera. The only problem is there a little out of my price range as of right now. I don't really have extra money to spend, its all going to the mission right now. Too bad I already had my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment