Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mission

Oh the JOY this work will bring YOU!

   I'm going to be honest with everyone, which is a good thing for me. I know that is a quote from someone from somewhere. (The BOLD title up there) I just don't know exactly who that was or where he said it from, sorry. I'll try to do better next time and look up some of my information.

   I have had plenty of time as of lately to ponder on what will happen to me on my mission. As on now I still don't have a clue. Maybe that's what makes them so fun and amazing. You get to travel to another country, or to another state. Spend two years not worrying about anything but teaching other people and living the Gospel standards.

   Yup it's decided, a mission can only be the best thing of my life. The greatest two years of my life that I won't ever want to live again! I'm excited to leave, and honestly excited to spend that much time so close to my Savior. Oh the JOY that I can't wait to RECEIVE! 

St. George Orchard Photo Shoot













Chandis is MAD, look at her face...!




   I had a blast taking pictures of the girls, and I avoided most of the shots aimed at me! I actually took 80 pictures but there is no way I'm putting them all on here.
   The best part of the trip, besides having fun with the girls, was trying to sneak up on a bird and get a good picture. My lens doesn't zoom in very far and getting close to a bird is not easy, especially in church clothes. It didn't work out as you can tell or I would have put a picture of it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment