Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finals Week

Finals Countdown

   Why do finals weeks have to be so stressful...? Why cant it just be a nice test like the usual class room exams? There really isn't much difference, but we all make it out to be some hectic day that deserves and entire night's worth of study. We kill our selves before we actually go take the test, why...?



   Finals would be so easy if I studied throughout the whole semester, or ever the week before. Maybe I will do that actually. Instead I procrastinate until the last moment and then I cram on everything that I need to know. It's a wonder why we don't like finals week with that routine. I'm going to change it this year. I'm going to sleep when I want to, and I'll study when I have the time. I'm going to go into class knowing that I will pass the test, and I will. I'm going to make the week easy and not worry continuously when I don't need to...

St. George Photo Shoot

Who goes for walks without shoes...?





Momma's Birthday




   Over the weekend when I was in St. George it was my Mom's birthday. With the help of Chandis and Cynthia I put together I basket that had all my Mom's favorites, and some candles. Then I delivered it to her work where all her co-workers could see! I don't think she liked that one to much but I thought it was fun...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment