Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photography

Photography - The Fun

Taking pictures of other people is fun. Especially when you got those that don't want you to take a picture. They cower behind people and objects that they can find. You have to sneak up on them sometimes just to get a shot. Taking pictures if nature is pretty enjoyable too. I just like snapping off shots of stuff. The next best part us using photoshop to make the pictures look just a little bit better.






I was having a great Sunday and someone brought a scripture to my attention:

Ether 12: 27- And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.
I was thinking about what that means to me. We must lean on our Father in Heaven for support and help with those weaknesses that we can't overcome. We must humble our selves and ask him for help. That means that we must tell him that we can't do it on our own and that we need the help he can provide. Will you do what it takes ?

We can do amazing things, but with the help of the Lord we can do anything that he needs us to do!

More Pictures












 Some of these pictures were in my last post. I've updated them since then and added my own unique touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment